In researching over 5,000 properties per month, there is always the possibility of errors within this database. Please verify your data and consult the appropriate Real Estate professional before purchasing any property. While significant precautions are taken to ensure that the results are accurate, neither this website nor its owner is responsible for any losses that may result from the use of this data.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via SecureSocket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Can change your personal information:
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act(COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We will notify you via email
We will notify the users via in-site notification
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. The principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
For Questions or Concerns, Please Contact: (972)-250-0993
As a condition of use of Foreclosure Listing Service’s website, the Subscriber agrees to indemnify Foreclosures Listing Service and its suppliers, distributors, or affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from Subscriber's use of Foreclosure Listing Service's website, including without limitation, any claims alleging facts, that if true, would constitute a breach by Subscriber of this Agreement by the Subscriber.
"Persons or entities listed as alleged current or original mortgagors, alleged property addresses, legal descriptions and mortgage information are based upon information furnished by taxing authorities, public records and private vendors based on public records. The information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable; however, Foreclosure Listing Service makes no guarantees, warranties, or representations as to the accuracy thereof. The information within this publication is for the sole and exclusive use of the registered subscriber.
A name or a property appearing on this list is not intended to reflect upon that person's or entity's credit worthiness. If the person or property is properly listed, there are valid reasons for foreclosure other than nonpayment of a note. The persons or entities listed as mortgagors may not have personal liability or responsibility for payment of a note. You should obtain a policy of title insurance before purchasing any property listed herein. You should consult your attorney before contacting any person or entity or contracting for any property listed herein."
Assessed values, year of construction and square footage of the building are taken from public records which are deemed reliable but are not absolutely accurate. Assessed or tax values found on the Tax Roll of a given jurisdiction are not necessarily the actual values, but only the means of assessing taxes.The values shown within this publication can be up to two years old. Square footage of a house generally is the living area, but from county to county could vary.
Do not buy any property listed within this publication based solely on the contents of the same. Always match the street address shown in this publication with the actual legal description as shown in the deed of trust. Always consult an attorney as well as conduct a thorough investigation as to values, size of property, age of property and encumbrances to the property.
1. Licensee may create printouts of data for internal use only. Licensee may not copy, download, store, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or otherwise use Foreclosure Listing Service(or FLS) data, or any portion of such data, in any form or by any means except (a) as expressly permitted by this agreement, (b) with FLS prior written permission, or (c) if not expressly prohibited by this agreement as allowed under the fair use provision of the Copyright Act (17 USC Sec. 107). Downloaded data may not be stored or used in an archival database or other searchable database except as expressly permitted by this agreement. Licensee shall not sell, license or distribute data in any form to third parties or use data as a component or as a basis for any material offered for sale, license or distribution. Use of data to create mailing or marketing lists for commercial purpose or for distribution to third parties is strictly prohibited. Licensee must keep strictly confidential the pass identification number issued to them by FLS. Licensee's pass identification number must remain within their sole possession and control at all times and may not be communicated in any manner or form to any party not authorized by FLS to have access to and use such pass identification number. I agree not to disclose my Membership Login information to others and understand that my account may be suspended and the remaining value of my subscription will be forfeited if FLS detects usage beyond the number of license(s) purchased. Except for the license granted by this agreement, all rights, titles and interests in FLS data, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights, are and will continue to be the exclusive property of Foreclosure Listing Service
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY- FLS data is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. FLS and contributors of data shall have no liability whatsoever to licensee for any claim(s) relating in any way to this agreement or their performance hereunder, regardless of the form of action, whether based in contract or negligence. In no event shall FLS or contributors of data be liable to licensee for any claim(s) relating to licensee's inability or failure to perform research or related work or to perform such research or other work properly or completely even if assisted by, nor shall contributors of data be liable for any lost profits or other consequential, exemplary, incidental, indirect or special damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CERTAIN MATTERS- Subscriber shall be responsible for all access to and use of FLS data by subscriber personnel or by means of subscriber equipment or the FLS pass identification number (for subscribers), whether or not Licensee has knowledge of. or authorizes such access and use.
4. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS- FLS reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time including, but not limited to, the right to impose access and usage limitations. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon written notice to Account Subscriber.
5. EFFECT OF AGREEMENT- This Agreement embodies the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior understandings and agreements, oral or written, relating thereto. FLS, may amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time without the prior consent of licensee. Any other amendment hereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.
6. NOTICES- All notices hereunder shall be given in writing to Foreclosure Listing Service PO Box 1007 Addison, Tx 75001.Attn George Roddy Sr
7. GOVERNING LAW- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas.
8.Return/Cancellation POLICY: Important, Please read: All subscriptions/purchases renew automatically every month. You may cancel your month to month subscription by providing 30 days notice. If you have chosen a 6 or 12 month contract, you may cancel your plan by providing notice at least 30 days prior to the expiration date of your contract. You may cancel your subscription prior to any renewal term by going to “My Account” and Selecting “Cancel Membership” on the product that you would like to cancel.
9. Month to Month Subscriptions: Each issue, (monthly charge), defined as access to our data until the first Tuesday of the following month, is non-refundable. Your membership will automatically renew. The User agrees and authorizes Foreclosure Listing Service to process a charge to the User’s credit card or checking account provided by User during User’s registration or User information update process to prepay User’s membership.
10. Collection and Use of Personal Information: When you create an account with Foreclosure Listing Service online we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
11. How we use your personal information: The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Foreclosure Listing Service product announcements, software updates, upcoming events, advertisements and when your subscription will expire. We may contact you from time to time via email or by phone for such announcements.
12. Third Party Use: We do not share your information with Third Parties.
All subscriptions/purchases renew automatically every month. You may cancel your month to month subscription by providing 30 days notice. If you have chosen a 6 or 12 month contract, you may cancel your plan by providing notice at least 30 days prior to the expiration date of your contract. Cancellations can be requested by calling us at (972)250-0993 and ask to speak with our customer service department.
If you have any quesitons regarding the rules and regulations please feel free to call our office during business hours.
Foreclosure Listing Service
4851 Keller Springs Road, Suite 219
Addison, Texas 75001
(972) 250-0993 or 1.877.763.3958(TOLL FREE)
File Name Foreclouser
File Name Foreclouser